We have been providing high end corporate, personal tax consultation as well as commercial accounting services. Utilizing our vast experience and knowledge, we try to put our best so that we can offer unmatched solutions to the patrons within the complicated tax environment. We always strive to give personal attention to every client that ensures complete client satisfaction. We offer matchless assistance to our customers gained after years of strict training, practice and financial acumen. From small, medium to large organizations, companies, partnerships, and individuals, we offer prolific solutions to everyone.
We provide the following services to companies and individuals:
- Tax Consultant Service
- Accounting Service
- Commercial Accounting Services
- Legal Services
- Law Services
- Cheque Bounces
- Excise Vat
- Consumer Forum
- Court Services
- Legal Notary Services
- Public Notary Services
- Taxation Services
- ESIC Consultancy Services
- Provident Fund Consultancy Services
We are a specialized legal firm providing quality services to individuals as well as companies. We offer personalized, flexible, qualitative and cost-effective solutions to every client to ensure maximum profits for the patrons. Be it Legal Services, Court Services, Notary Services, Tax Consultant Services, Commercial Accounting Services, ESIC Consultant Service or Provident Fund Consultants Service, we have been offering end to end solutions keeping in mind the rules and norms of the authorities. Our knowledge and understanding enables us to meet the specific needs of customers with innovative solutions that help them generating more and more profit for their business.
Suhail Malik's practice emphasizes on Civil, Criminal and Intellectual Property litigation apart from providing advisory and consultancy services in the field of White Collar Offences, Corporate Criminality, Cyber Laws, Telecom Laws, Electricity Laws, Society Laws and Real Estate regulations.
Suhail completed his study of law (B.A. LL.B.) from Symbiosis International University, Pune in First Class. He has also obtained diplomas in Intellectual Property Rights from WIPO World Academy, Geneva and International Business Laws from Asian School of Cyber Laws.
Suhail started his professional career with Luthra & Luthra Law Offices, New Delhi. At Luthra & Luthra, Suhail represented Clients before the Hon'ble Supreme Court, various High Courts, Company Law Board, Special CBI Courts and Trial Courts in matters involving issues pertaining to Criminal Law, Civil Law, Company Law, and Constitutional Laws. He also regularly advises Clients on a broad range of legal issues including those pertaining to Aviation Laws and Environment Laws.
Suhail is also the Dy. Advocate General for Government of Jammu & Kashmir at the Supreme Court of India.
Last year, Suhail along with Mr. Apoorv Karmakar founded The Veritas Chambers, which has its office in New Delhi.
Important Cases Handled
- E-Bay India Private Limited Vs. State (Landmark Judgment on Corporate Criminal Liability).
- International Cricket Council (ICC) Vs. New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV).
- CBI Vs. Suresh Kalmadi & Others (Infamous CWG Scam case).
- CBI Vs. A. Raja & Others (Infamous 2 G Scam).
- CBI Vs. Dr. Pronnoy Roy & Others. (NDTV).
- CBI Vs. Mehul Karnik & Ors. (Philips)
- Om Prakash Chautala Vs. Multi Screen Media Private Limited (Sony TV).
- State Vs. Yuvraj Anant Narayan (Prince of Bharey).
- Yuvraj Anant Narayan Vs. Sayali Bhagat.
- State Vs. Daniel Starks (CEO of a fortune 500 Company)
- Vivek Daphtary Vs. Royal Bank of Scotland & Anr.
- Satish Gujral Vs. DMRC
- Oswal Vs. State of Maharashtra & Ors.
- Jindal Stainless v. State of Haryana & Ors.
- Satish Gujraj v. DMRC & Ors.
- NDTV v. S.K. Shrivastava.
- Government of J&K Vs. Central Electricity Regulatory
Apart from various aspects of legal studies, Suhail also takes keen interest in Journalism and Politics. Suhail contested the recently concluded Jammu & Kashmir Legislative Assembly Elections on a People's Conference Mandate. Suhail is also the publisher and Editor-in-Chief of a daily newspaper.
practice emphasizes on Commercial Litigation and Arbitrations apart
from providing advisory and consultancy services in the field of
Companies Law, Mining Laws, Energy & Petroleum Laws, Contract
Management, International Taxation and Value Chain Transformation
('VCT') for multinational corporations having their business presence in
multiple tax jurisdictions.
Apoorv completed his study of law (B.A. LL.B.) from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. He has also obtained diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from WIPO World Academy, Geneva, a certification in Competition Law and Intellectual Property Rights from FICCI, and successfully completed the NCFM Module on Indian Financial Markets conducted by the National Stock Exchange of India.
started his professional career with Price Waterhouse & Co.,
Kolkata, India ('PWC') in their Transfer Pricing & International
Taxation team. At PWC, Apoorv represented Clients before the Indian
Revenue authorities as well as various Tax Tribunals in their Transfer
Pricing litigation, as well as advised clients on streamlining their
business operations spread across multiple tax jurisdictions, in order
to obtain maximum profitability by minimizing tax leakage.
Thereafter Apoorv moved to New Delhi to practice before the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, the High Court of Delhi and the various Tribunals having their seat in New Delhi. He has handled several matters involving issues pertaining to Environment Laws, Mining Laws, Petroleum and Energy Laws, Companies Act, Constitutional Law and Banking Laws. He also regularly advises clients on a broad range of legal issues pertaining to commercial laws and regulatory affairs.
Apoorv also serves as Legal Advisory on the Advisory Board of M/s Shreem Renewable Energy Pvt. Ltd. and M/s Shreem Power and Infrastructure Development Pvt. Ltd., both based in Pune, Maharashtra. Apoorv's role in these companies includes advising the Management on ensuring statutory compliances, negotiating terms of engagement with vendors, buyer and other stakeholders etc., providing legal counsel in the field of renewable energy in India and drafting and vetting contracts on behalf of the companies.
various aspects of legal studies, Apoorv also takes keen interest in
Politics, History and is a compulsive traveler, an avid reader, he has
several legal research papers published in leading law journals to his
Important Cases Handled
- Jindal Stainless v. State of Haryana & Ors.
- ChatteIjee Petrochemical (I) Ltd. v. Haldia Petrochemical Ltd. . Stride Aviation (P) Ltd. v. Summit Aviation (P) Ltd.
- Industries &Commerce Association v. Coal India Limited & Ors. [E-auction scheme of Coal India Limited for allocation of Coal]
- Industries &Commerce Association v. Coal India Limited & Ors. [New Coal Distribution Policy of 2011 for allocation of Coalls
- Paradip Refinery Project, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. v. Nationalist Lawyers Association
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. v. Petroleum and Natural Gas Regulatory Board
- Anup Agarwalla v. Castron Mining Limited.
- ITC Ltd. v. Deputy Commissioner, Income Tax
- Venture Global Engineering v. Satyam Computers Pvt. Ltd.
- Harshvardhan Lodha v. Rameshwar Jute Mills
- Bongaigaon Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. v. Rupak Basumatary & Ors.
- Bhansali Productions Ltd. v. State of Rajasthan & Ors.
Apoorv is also an ASCL certified Cyber Crime Investigator.
Kunal has made a mark for himself in the field of civil and criminal litigation across a wide range of areas and subjects. Over the years, Kunal has acquired deep and manifest knowledge of various areas and disciplines of the legal practice.
Kunal started his professional career in the chambers of Mr. V D'Costa, Partner Litigation, Luthra & Luthra Law Offices, New Delhi in May 2007. At the Chambers of Mr. D'Costa, Kunal represented Clients before the Hon'ble Supreme Court, various High Courts, Trial Courts, MACT, BIFR and TDSAT in matters involving issues pertaining to Criminal Law, Civil Law, Motor Vehicles Law, Telecom and Broadcasting Laws and sick industries regulations.
Kunal completed his study of law (B.A. LL.B.) from Chaudhary Charan Singh University.
When not in the Court or his office, Kunal can be found hopping bookstores in New Delhi in search for the latest bestsellers in the field of law, philosophy and psychology.
- Radisson Hotels
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The Anil Nanda Group.
- Bajaj Allianz
- State of Jammu & Kashmir
- Industries & Commerce Association
- HDFC Bank
- CNEB (News & Entertainment Broadcast Channel)
- Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute
- AVM Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
Vikas's practice emphasizes on Intellectual Property, Commercial Litigation, Consumer Litigation and Arbitrations apart from providing advisory and consultancy services in the field of Companies Law, Cyber Laws and Information Technology.
Vikas completed his study of law (B.A. LL.B.) from Symbiosis Law School, Pune. He has also obtained diploma in Intellectual Property Rights from WIPO World Academy, Geneva.
started his professional career with Mr. Ram Jethmalani, Senior
Advocate, Supreme Court of India and represented Clients before the
Hon'ble Supreme Court of India and various High Courts.
Apart from various aspects of legal studies, Vikas also takes keen interest in sports, photography and politics.